What is My Kid's Chart?
Our patients can now securely access their personal medical record online, from the privacy of their home or any other location with an internet connection utilizing the My Kid's Chart patient portal. Bay Area Pediatrics remains an independent private pediatric practice, but we have partnered with My Kid's Chart to utilize the patient portal system.
Secure messaging is a feature of our patient portal. You can use it to contact us about non-urgent medical questions, medication refills, and other communication. We will communicate with you via the portal for lab results and non-urgent communication in order to link all communication within your child’s chart.
My Kid's Chart members can:
(Secure Messaging Disclaimer: This portal is intended for non-critical, non-urgent and straight-forward questions/advice only. Please allow two business days for a response. If you require immediate assistance, please call the office. If you have a medical emergency, call 911.)
- View their current health issues
- View details of past appointments
- Request prescription refills
- Check results of lab and imaging tests
- Request referrals to specialist
- View account balance and pay online
- Request appointment for routine visits
- Send non-urgent questions or requests to our Bay Area Pediatrics team
If you would like to sign up for My Kid's Chart please contact our office.
See the My Kid’s Chart User’s Guide
to familiarize yourself with all of the features currently available.