WHAT IS CHADIS?
is a website with sophisticated questionnaire/assessment tools designed to assist our providers in addressing your concerns about your child's behavior and development.
When you log in to the CHADIS website, you collaborate in your child's care by completing specific questionnaires about your child - all from the comfort of your home. CHADIS analyzes your responses and provides us with instant access to provisional diagnoses, clinical decision support, handouts, and community resources specific to your child.
HOW CHADIS HELPS YOU AND YOUR CHILD
- tells the provider about any goals for the visit
- shares problems or concerns
- tracks a child's development
- identifies health and safety risks
- helps catch issues early before they become more difficult to treat
WHEN DO I NEED TO LOG IN AND COMPLETE A CHADIS QUESTIONNAIRE?
Please make every effort to complete this questionnaire 1 week prior to your child's appointment so we can review the results before we see you. Please note that if your screening is not completed before you arrive for your appointment, you may be required to reschedule and you may be subject to a missed appointment fee.
- 1 month visit
- 2 month visit
- 4 month visit
- 6 month visit
- 9 month visit
- 12 month visit
- 15 month visit
- 18 month visit
- 24 month visit
- 3 year visit
- 4 year visit
- 5 year visit
- 6 year visit
- 7 - 10 year visit
- 11 - 17 year visit
- 18 year and up visit
- Behavioral Visits - Anxiety
- Behavioral Visits - Depression
- Behavioral Visits - ADD/ADHD
HOW DO I CREATE AN ACCOUNT?
- If you need to create an account or are unsure of your login information, please contact our office at 410-643-1000 x1. We'll get you all set up.
- If you have your account information and need to complete a questionnaire, head directly to CHADIS.
For more information, please see the CHADIS FAQ